- As of January 1, 2022, we are requiring a credit card to hold appointments that are 30 minutes and longer, including consultations.
- Guests who miss their appointments and have not notified us 24 hours prior, will be charged a flat fee of $50.00.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, if you are late to an appointment, you may be asked to reschedule or have a reduced appointment time at full cost. This is to respect the Guest scheduled for the next appointment. Appointments that need to be rescheduled due to late arrivals may be subject to our cancellation fee.
- Medical products CANNOT be returned.
- ONLY FACTORY SEALED Non-medical products may be returned.
- Brilliant Distinctions and Aspire points MUST BE CONVERTED to a coupon before redeeming.
- Referral cards CANNOT BE USED for Injectables, Permanent Makeup, Microneedling and Specials.
PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF SERVICE.
COVID-19 and Keeping Everyone SAFE! Please follow the following guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wear a mask into the building and maintain social distance.*Only 1 person will be permitted in the treatment room with the service provider.
- You may wait in your car and call us to tell us you have arrived for your appointment.
- Upon entering the building, we will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer and ask you some COVID-19 related questions