Intradermal pigmentation is a revolutionary method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. This state-of-the-art technique is methodically proven and specifically designed to be completely safe.
Intradermal pigmentation is used or a variety of permanent cosmetic enhancements and other cosmetic Procedures.
- Full lip color
- Birth marks
Who benefits from Permanent make-up:
- Men and women who seek correction of symmetrical facial features
- Busy individuals with little time to apply makeup
- People with allergies to conventional makeup or oily skin, whom have a hard time keeping makeup on
- Burn survivors or individuals with flaws in their skin
- Everyone who wishes to look their best at all times
Frequently asked questions:
Is the procedure painful?
No, topical anisthetics are used to minimize discomfort.
Do I have a choice of colors?
Yes, there is a wide spectrum of colors you may choose from.
Do I have a choice in placement of pigments and shape?
Absolutly! During your consultation, design and placement will be determined together.
What is involved in recovery?
There will be slight swelling and/or redness in the treated skin area which will subside quickly. Resume to almost all normal activities immediately after the procedure.
Complete healing takes up to four weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final color.
Intradermal Pigmentation is a revolutionary, safe method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of skin and is used in a variety of permanent cosmetic enhancements and procedures.